ReliaSource is seeking a SecOps Lead for a contract with high priority client. This is a Tremendous Opportunity!
Requires Active TS/SCI
• The Secops lead must have at least 8 years of security monitoring and engineering experience either working for as a consultant or employed by a Federal Government agency.
• Experience with all tools outlined in the SECURITY OPERATIONS TOOLS section with this SOW.
The following tools are used at ITA to protect and secure the network.
• ThreatTrack ThreatAnlayzer
• Tenable Nessus
• Office 365 DLP
• McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator
• Countertack Active Defense
• Solarwinds Firewall Security Management