A career at ReliaSource is much more than a consulting opportunity. People who join our organization are joining one of the fastest growing providers of technology consulting services and solutions in the region, and have the opportunity to apply their experience to challenging and rewarding opportunities where their contributions will be appreciated.
ReliaSource is looking for a qualified and reliable Field Service Technician based in Texas to serve as a contractor for a variety of on-site opportunities both locally and nationwide. We are the premier, “white glove” service provider and partner for several national commercial and federal agencies. We provide a myriad of services ranging from LAN/WAN, Server installation and configuration.
Services ReliaSource provides:
• LAN/WAN Equipment - racking, configuration, and relocation
• Audio Video Teleconferencing – configuration, installation, and relocation
• Desktop/Laptop – imaging and encryption, installation, and relocation
If you have experience in any or all of these services, then ReliaSource is looking for you. We also have extensive training programs for the right individuals
Minimum Tangible Qualifications:
• Proven field service experience
• Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
• Capable to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
• Be able to work quickly under pressure without supervision
• Proficient in understanding technical diagrams and manuals
• Applicants selected for this position will require an active DoD Secret clearance or ability to pass suitability , and background screening. Applicants selected for a security clearance will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirement for access to classified information.
• Technical degree or certification(s)
o Network +
o Dell (ProDeploy)
ReliaSource is an IT services company specializing in information assurance, cyber security solutions, systems engineering, and relocation services for government and private sectors. We provide program management, management consulting, technical engineering, infrastructure management and operation, and advanced data architecture solutions. We serve U.S. federal government (DOD, Civilian and Intel), state, local and commercial sectors, as well as large government integrators. ReliaSource was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by contractors within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of contractors assigned to this position.
ReliaSource is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. ReliaSource provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. ReliaSource maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact us on our home page.